Ah! I see them now, in Externals/Database Drivers.

Cheers,

Luis.

Richard Gaskin wrote:
Luis wrote:

Richard Gaskin wrote:

Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
But SQLLite external for Revolution is sold it seems for $150

How much is the Valentina external for Revolution?

I didn't think it needed an External. Looking at revOpenDatabase it
looks like the support is 'native' (I think that's what I also saw in
the features of Rev Studio on the RunRev site).

The Rev engine has no direct built-in support for database connectivity. That functionality is provided through libraries/externals.

Regardless of the extensibility mechanism at play, Valentina itself is a commercial product and requires a licensing fee. As long as Ruslan cited SQLite's cost it would be helpful to know Valentina's as well.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Managing Editor, revJournal