Hi Sarah and Trevor,

On 9/29/06, Trevor Hopkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have a button that, when clicked, runs a process that takes a few seconds.
I'd like to do a little error prevention and prevent the user from
accidentally clicking on it multiple times while it is already processing. Currently, if the button is clicked and then clicked multiple times before the first process is done, the mouseUp script will run over and over again
after each script is completed.

Any ideas?

My preference is to disable the button at the start of the mouseUp
handler and enable it again at the end.

Simple and beautiful solution :-)

Secondly, does anyone know of a way to change the dock's icon (OS X) of your
application while it is running?
Yes, this is now possible although unsupported. If you set "the icon"
to the ID of a suitable image i.e. 128 x 128 pixels or less, then the
dock icon changes to match. Check the "What's New.txt" file in your
Rev folder for more details.

Although officially unsupported, this feature seems to be that mature that
even RunRev relies on it!

The dock icon showing the actual version number is generated "on the fly" at the startup of Rev and it works just fine, so i think this is a usable feature
right now.

Cheers,
Sarah

Regards