On 10/1/06, Ken Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 1. How can I make sure that the i-beam cursor is visible in a text
> field?  I am tweaking a windows version of a Mac app, and sometimes
> the i-beam is there and sometimes it isn't. I compared the fields in
> question and they seem identical - focusable, auto hilite text,
> traversal on, share text, etc.  The cursor changes to an i-beam when
> it passes over the field, but is invisible when inserted, but i can
> type and select - seems weird without that blinking i-beam, which a
> user would definitely expect to see.

There are two reasons I know of:

2) There is a group whose rectangle is touching or overlapping the field.
This was something that was a bug in an earlier version of Rev, but I
thought was fixed by now (BTW: What version of Rev are you using?).

You can fix this in older versions of Rev by making the group topmost.

-Chipp