On Oct 4, 2006, at 1:06 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:
With 2.6.1 I received a license agreement file.  I am not able to
find it in the 2.7 Enterprise folder. Did I get a copy of the license?

When I installed 2.7 I saved the license agreement (there's a button
for it when you install). But I haven't done that in any of the point
releases, so I couldn't tell you if it's changed since then.

I was confused at that point in installation. I thought it meant save the revolution system and wasn't sure how that was not the same as installing. I considered the possibility that that maybe created a big installer file for moving to like systems, but that seemed unlikely since there are downloads for that, or were.

Even now that I understand that it means to save the file, it seems strange. One candidate location for saving the file is in the installation, which, if I remember the installation right, did not exist yet.

And even if I (obviously obtuse at times) did understand that, I might have assumed that there would be no need; I would just use the copy in the installation file set.

Would it be a good feature to ask for? That is, for the license to be installed as well as optionally saved to some location.

Maybe there is some legal or managerial reason for allowing saving but not installing.

(BTW, I have received a copy of the 2.7.1 license in eMail.)

Dar