On 9/28/06, Ken Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/27/06 6:53 PM, "Jim Carwardine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Actually, I'm having trouble understanding how to install SheepShaver as
> well.  The web site assumes a certain level of technical savvy I don't have.
> Ken, can you give us a 6 line primer on how to find such things as the OS
> ROMs, etc?... Jim

Here's the steps I followed (found this on the Ambrosia Software Web Board -
watch the line breaks) - it's a bit more than 6 lines though <grin>:

<snip>

Many thanks Ken for compiling this guide. I followed up and have now
got to the stage where I have to install Mac OS. It rejects my OS 9.1
CD, so I've dug up an old 8.5 installer which I will try next.

What OS is anyone else using?
If I install 8.5, can I then update to 9.x?

Cheers,
Sarah