Hi Bob,

 put "bobtest" into testme
do "put" && quote & "this is a test" & quote & "into" && testme & ". 01"

bobtest01 is now a variable that contains "this is a test".

Le 12 oct. 06 à 21:59, Robert Sneidar a écrit :

store "bobtest" to testme
store "this is a test" to &testme.01

In Foxpro this would actually create a variable named bobtest01 and put "this is a test" into it. Macro Substitution will substitute a variable for it's value at runtime. There is no one liner I know of that could reproduce this behavior in Revolution. Like I said I will have to code around it instead of being able to programatically recode the one statement.

Bob Sneidar

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet