On Oct 13, 2006, at 3:33 AM, André.Bisseret wrote:

In the message box if I ask :
there is bg "frame2"
--I get  "true"
If I ask :
there is last cd of bg "frame2"
--I get "false"
If I ask :
the number of cd of bg "frame2"
-- I get "0" ; In fact I have more than a hundred cd with this bg ?

This is a wild guess.

Maybe those more-than-a-hundred-cards have a background with a slightly different name. The other name "frame2" might apply to a background that still exists in the stack if the last one on a card was removed instead of deleted. (Backgrounds belong to the stack.)

Move to a card with no groups and look at the names on the Place menu item and see if a different one shows up. Or check the name of your group with the property inspector.

Dar