Hello,

I'm just learning how to use a DB ; Is there a way to store binary files into a DB with the altSQLite ?

I read that SQLite 3 accepted such data (BLOB) but I do not manage to integrate it into the database. I did follow the tutorial for creating a new DB, a table and adding data.

So at that point I'm stuck :

I would like my script to go as follows :

answer file ""
  put "'"& URL ("binfile:"&it)&"'" into tRowData
  --> CONSTRUCT SQL
put "INSERT INTO Fotos(FotoID,FotoData)" &" VALUES(null," & tRowData & ")" into tSQL
  --> EXECUTE SQL
  put revdb_execute(gConID,tSQL) into tTmp

If anyone else had solved this yet, could he/she give me some advice ?

Thanks,

Christian L.

Luxembourg