On Oct 15, 2006, at 6:58 AM, Andre Garzia wrote:

can I call function calling and message passings, jump?

This is a good question. I have tried different words and have settled on "call". I think I have seen in a HyperTalk manual words like "use", "send", "call", "generate", "invoke" and "issue". One might add to that "execute", "do" and so on. However, "do", "call" and "send" are commands, so that can be confusing. I stumble over this often.

I'm sure a true card-head would have a better answer.

Dar