On Oct 16, 2006, at 11:38 AM, David Bovill wrote:

Stack may have porter-duffed? Could you put it back up somewhere?

Right now you have to 'go url...' as described earlier and then save the file if it looks interesting. The stack should still be there and I hope unmolested.

The demo does porter-duff within a group. In the demo the result is layered normally.