I converted over some stack from  rev 1.1 to 7.3 and I went through a process
of slowly stripping down the stack until I could get it to print.  The culprit
seemed to be fields with the table object feature chosen and the Baseline text
feature chosen.  It would bomb revelution every time.  Once removed it prints
no problem.  Then I went to the clients network loaded the stacks on the file
server with my standalone engine on the local HD.  Print command bombs rev
every time.  I am thinking it may be the printscale .50 command or ?  It prints
on my laptop fine and it prints on another clients network no problem. Any
sugestions.

   Also. I have had a problem which I have worked around now for a couple years
now.  Same set up with files on server and standalone on each local hard drive.
 I can't save the files to the server.  I have to set the defaultfolder to the
hard drive, save the file there and then rename it back to the file server
location.  If I try and save it on to the folder on the file server it times
out.  Do ya think its looking for the engine ?

  Your help appreciated
  Dave