Hi to all,

My name is Josep from Barcelona, Spain. I'm new in Revolution and I have a lot of questions in my mind :)

Now I need to read form a excel file. The excel file is pre-formated with two columns data. It's a price list. Any tip to aboard the file? I'm developing on Mac OS X, but the application must be run also on Windows.

I need to load and insert the data into mySQL table ckecking the data that was changed from the last import.

Thanks in advance,
Josep