So... why don't you just stay in 2.6.1?
Nobody's forcing you to be 'on the edge'.

sqb

I do most of my work with DreamCard 2.6.1 and think it
is fantastic!
It looks, to me, as the culmination of all the work
since RR 1. 2.7 and
Co look "wonky".

And I have only two questions for the generally very
good and
hard-working people at Runtime Revolution:

1. Why have you been infected by the urge to upgrade
at a ferocious
rate, including a file format change which seems to
serve no obvious
purpose?

A more settled pace of development and upgrade release
might result
in more quality control and give us an impression of
mature stability
rather than something intent on creative burn-out.

2. Yes, Bill Marriott (and tons of others), have done
a lot of work which,
in one way or another must have contributed to RR's
financial success
- isn't it time to cut them some slack?

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

_