On Oct 21, 2006, at 4:37 PM, Ian Wood wrote:

Each individual stack in the suite can write out results that are specific to that stack, without the managing stack having to know anything about those specifics. Each person can then concentrate on logging the information that they need, rathere than how to pass that info back to the manager.

We can then make the manager stack as generic as possible, with a minimal framework of commands going back and forth.

I would want to compare platforms and versions. I would want to take the output of such stacks and see if any indicated a failure in a pass/fail test. How would that work?

Could be a good topic for the conference.

That would be a good topic and if not a formal one, a good one for breakfast and tours. I am so envious!

Dar