I am having trouble with a card stack that should load words from a text file into the field questions on the next card, however, when I click the button that should do this I get the following error: Chunk: no such object, Line: put it into field questions of next card, Hint: questions. The Application Browser shows that the field questions does indeed exist on the next card. I think that I've seen this kind of problem before and solving it involved typing a command into the message box, however, I cannot remember what that command was. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Aminda O'Hare