Bill Marriott wrote:
Hmmm.... I don't have any trouble keeping the taskbar button with a windowshape in 2.6.1. Minimize (iconify) also works.

I could have sworn that I had a bugzilla entry for this issue. But like I said (or maybe I didn't say) it was an old issue that I'm no longer worried about. Good news... just tested it in 2.7.2 and it's working as well. Maybe the bug's been fixed since I posted it.

But the main issue here is let me know if the external works for your purposes. If not, let me know and I'll send you an example I made for testing.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software