Hi all,

I take the opportunity to say how useful is to set explicit variables to true. It's not only good practice but will track for you misspellings and errors :-)

When explicit variables are set to true, all local variables must be declared or a message as the one Mark reported will show up:

on MyStuff
  local tData,tFlag
  -----
  put the optionKey is down into tFlag
  put fld "Data" into tData

You get the idea.
In addition, for those who always work declaring all variables, it's a bit bothering to inspect other people scripts where they are not declared ;-)