I havent run across your exact problem however I have had a problem with fields
that have the text baseline feature selected in the table objects section of
the field preferences.  When I have print problems I create a new blank stack
and run my print commands on it.  If the blank stack prints ok then  I start
stripping fields and buttons off a copy of the stack in question and past them
for later use into the new blank stack I keep selecting print until i get it to
print.  Then I start adding the felds and buttons back on until it no longer
prints again.  Throught the process of elimination I find the problem and it
usualy only takes about 15 min.  You may be having a code problem that rev has
a hard time with.  hope this helps
  Dave