Hi Viktoras,

 Hi,

it is a very simple html (only p and img tags) page. However when I try to display it in a field as htmlText, images and text start a "crazy dance" and appear either at the very top of the field where only half of any image is visible or in places they should not be at all. Seems that position of image tags have no influence on actual position of an image. Is there a way to handle this, maybe I have bad field settings, what else can cause this sort
of weird behavior ?...

What I need is an ordinary text paragraphs followed by images to appear in
correct order in the text field.

try setting the "fixed line height" of that field to false.
That may ease your pain, at least a bit :-)

Viktoras

Best

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]