Martin,

I too have had a very large increase in spam over the last few weeks thats seeping through a couple layers of s p a m filters. many are coming from a few email addresses i use for lists. unfortunately i have not set up emails for each individual list, but much of this increased s p a m is coming from list addresses. I was about to up all the spam filters a notch or two.

cheers,

jeff