Hi Andre,

You might be interested in checking the corresponding preference in the "Files and memory" pane in the preferences:
Nothing to think of later :-)

Le 29 oct. 06 à 15:09, André.Bisseret a écrit :

Hi Malte
I was just about discovering that when I received your message ! I was beginning to experiment with and without destroyStack property

Very nice, and Thanks a lot ! :-)))

That 's the solution : for what I need, I must set the destroyStack to true I think, actually, I never (or very rarely) used "don't save" up to now (or I did not open again the stack after during a Rev session), so I was not conscious of the fact that "don't save" is effective only when the stack is out of memory.

Thanks again, you help me saving time (and hairs !)

Best regards

André