Hi Marielle and all,

Le 30 oct. 06 à 13:40, Marielle Lange a écrit :

I just copy-paste the same button containing the same
script and the same icon reference to wherever I want
it to appear.

A word of caution here.

To copy and paste *images* is dangerous.... a good strategy with image is the one that Eric posted on this list recently. Put all images in a "pix" (for picture) card or substack. Create a transparent button. Set the icon id of the button to the id of the image. Then you can safely cut and paste images wherever you want.

Best,
Marielle

This simple technique brings many advantages:

. Less weight: an image may be displayed as many times as you wish by reference to the source that stays unique (icons in a list field for instance). . An image can be changed in all places it appears easily (or modified by manipulating its imagedata). . If you use another stack to store images (not a substack), you are on the right way to create multiple-skins applications :-)

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet