Here's a quickie that seems to work OK with windoze + 2.7.4
4 fields - start, end, int and list - populated with '8:00 am', '5:00 pm', '5' and empty.

It's quite fussy - doesn't like it if I miss the space before am, etc.
Hopefully this will give you some ideas.

JC

on mouseUp
 put fld "start" into tStart
 put fld "end" into tEnd
 put fld "int" into tInterval
 put empty into fld "list"
 convert tStart to dateItems
 convert tEnd to dateItems
 put item 4 of tStart * 60 + item 5 of tStart into tStartSecs
 put item 4 of tEnd * 60 + item 5 of tEnd into tEndSecs
 put tStartSecs into tSecs
 repeat while tSecs <= tEndSecs
   put tSecs into tTime
   convert tTime from seconds to dateItems
   put item 5 of tTime into tHour
   put item 6 of tTime into tMin
   if tHour > 12 then
     subtract 12 from tHour
     put "pm" into tPost
   else
     put "am" into tPost
   end if
   if fld "list" <> empty then put return after fld "list"
   put tHour & ":" & format("%02d", tMin) && tPost after fld "list"
   add tInterval to tSecs
 end repeat
end mouseUp

jhonken wrote:
Can anyone steer me in the correct direction for this?  What I need to
do is populate a list box with times at specific intervals.  i.e.
I have a input box for the start time say 8:00 A.M.
I have a input box that has a stop time say 5:00 P.M.
I have a input box that has an interval say 5 minutes.
What I want to do is populate a list box with: 8:00 A.M.
8:05 A.M.
8:10 A.M.
etc.
etc.