On Oct 30, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

I thought the standalone builder took these, and put them in some standard place and messed with the externals property of main stack of the application so they are loaded immediately.]

In a standalone built with the Standalone Builder Rev loads the externals using the "revExternalLibraries" stack. I imagine this stack has the externals set and is then put in use so the externals are available in the message path to all objects.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com