Hi,

Well it is Halloween!

Dave

On 31 Oct 2006, at 16:36, Luis wrote:

Someone's middle name is Trouble... I like that.

Got my vote.

Cheers,

Luis.

Dave wrote:
Hi,
Sounds good to me! Just choose one though, 66, seems like a good choice, now as long as everyone votes for that one bug and no other bug, the count should go sky high!!!
Not sure if this is going to get us in Hot Water though!!!
All the Best
Dave