On Nov 2, 2006, at 4:17 PM, David Bovill wrote:

Does 'put it into msg' work?

No - same. But I need the 12 digit value passed to AppleScript - the message
box was just an example. So it looks like I can do this with "& empty"
tagged on just before I need the result. Thanks for the help.

OK. Put that into bugzilla when you get a chance and are comfortable with that.

Curious. What version and what OS? (should you have time...I can get it from the bug report.)

When you create the text for the 'do' you will be using '&', so you should not need to do that. But since your stuff is acting weird, I'm not sure.

Dar