Hello,

I need to control thekey pressed into the cell in a Table field.

I have this code:

on keydown thekey
  if thekey is "F4" then go to card "s_itemSelect"
  else pass keydown
  --asnwer "thekey"
end keydown

The objective is when the user press F4 one card with a list of items is showed to select one of them.

Is posible to difference between columns into the Table Field, to select different actions with the same F4 key. I think that controlling the x,y of the cell can be one way, but I don't know if exist someway more effective.

But, nothing happen.
Sure that I doing something wrong but I don't see what it's.

Thanks,
Josep