Yep, I've used those. In some cases you can submit a request to re-submit the query for removal from the blacklists, this is especially helpful if a client has had an open relay.

Cheers,

Luis.

Bill Marriott wrote:
The most common cause for this is when a whole range of IP addresses is blacklisted by one of the various "watchdog" groups on the net. Some places will blacklist an entire range of IP addresses rather than take the time to identify the IP of a single spammer. (Some providers have gone as far as blocking whole countries.) This is completely unfair, but it happens. There is no easy way for the sender (in this case, Runtime) to know where the block is or who initiated it.

Actually that's not true; there are multiple resources to check if your IP is listed:

http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx
http://www.robtex.com/rbls.html
http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/ip4r.ch?ip=

I know there's more but those are a good start.