Hello Jacqueline,

Arrays are very usefull/powerfull and not too difficult to investigate under PHP. PHP => 4.3 and PHP 5 are both working friendly with Rev. Have Fun ;-)

Kind Regards,

Pierre

Le 7 nov. 06 à 18:04, J. Landman Gay a écrit :

Pierre Sahores wrote:
> Hi Jacque,
>
> If you can send me both the php and cgi components of the stuff to get
> up together, il will try to do them good friends ;-)

That's a lovely idiom -- and you are kind as always. But we've had success! It now works. The problem was simple, as it turns out. The php developer didn't realize that the return values would be coming back as an array, so to him they appeared empty. It was the hint from John Craig that tipped us off, and when the php programmer adjusted his script to read an array he could see the values. So it works, and once again this list has proven to be the very best resource in the world.

Thanks for your offfer, Pierre. The next time we get stuck I may write to you. :)

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Pierre Sahores
www.sahores-conseil.com