J. Landman Gay wrote:
Chipp Walters wrote:

Actually, I find copy/paste clipboard issues always occur when launching
Rev. Rev seems to always start with a clear clipboard on XP. I don't have
the same problem with copy/paste text in other apps.

I restarted WinXP, copied some text in Notepad, closed Notepad, reopened Notepad, and pasted. It worked. Then I relaunched Revolution, made a new stack with a field, and pasted. And that worked too. So it isn't consistent. Today's test seems to show that Rev doesn't automatically clear the clipboard.

I wish I could pin down when it fails, because I have a standalone with a registration dialog that users paste a serial number into. If they copy the serial from an email and launch my app, it only pastes sporadically. If the dialog is already open when they flip over to email to copy, it pastes every time.

I dunno either, but some time ago when I was experimenting with a linux version of my app, I found that keyboard shortcuts for menu items in general failed on that platform, so I included a commandkey handler in the card script, and that worked reliably. Just thought I'd mention it.

Martin Baxter