Dave wrote:

The problem is when a new user sits down in front of the IDE and after a little "playing" their (say) Application Browser Window will not appear, they blame the whole RunRev envorment not just the IDE. It just gives an impression of instability in the whole environment, they think that the App they develop may have similar bugs. Couple that with the fact that they are now expected to pay "extra" for support, means they think twice before paying the license fee after the trail period.

Just to clarify on this, if you write to support and it's a bug, there is no charge. And while we suggest that you submit the problem to Bugzilla (there are advantages to the customer for doing it themselves) we will post it there for you if you don't want to.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]