Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering
http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 15-nov-2006, om 22:12 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

But I can't open the stack cos 2.7.x will no long run since the 30 days have past!!!

Catch-22??? I hope not!!!

Cheers
Dave

On 15 Nov 2006, at 21:12, Mark Schonewille wrote:

Hi Dave,

Bring the main stack to front. In the File menu, choose Save As... Then select Legacy Revolution Stack in the list of formats in the Save File dialog window, to choose the format compatible with 2.6.1. If you want to make absolutely sure sure that the stack always saved in legacy format, put the following handler in the stack script:

on saveStackRequest
  set the stackFileVersion to "2.4"
  pass saveStackRequest
end saveStackRequest

If you want to make sure that a stack is always saved in 2.7 format, replace "2.4" with "2.7".

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering
http://economy-x-talk.com
http://www.salery.biz

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 15-nov-2006, om 21:42 heeft Dave het volgende geschreven:

Hi,

I have a stack that I can't open in 2.6.1, (2.6.6?) I tried out 2.7.x and must have opened and saved this stack with it and changed the stack type to 2.7.x by mistake. I thought I'd made sure all my stacks were set to 2.4 (old/compatible format) but I must have missed this one. The 2.7.x version has now past it's 30 day trial period so I can no longer open it.

How can I change it back to old/compatible format?

Thanks in Advance
Dave