Henk, Dave Cragg (who supports libURL) may be along in a while to answer, but in the meantime, have a look here:

http://support.runrev.com/resources/liburlrealdocs.html

best,

Mark

On 16 Nov 2006, at 11:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Good day all,

One of our applications is used with a proxy server and I need to authenticate
with the proxy server.
It uses various schemes: kerberos, NTLM.
In the archives I found references to a .dll that handles NTLM authentication
made available by Chipp Walters .

What I would like to know: is that .dll still needed? Rev's own libURL doesn't
support this scheme?

In one posting on the list a reference was made to a handler
'libUrlSetAuthToken', but in the documentation I can't find anything about it.
Can anyone tell me more about this one?

Kind regards,
Henk v.d. Velden