Thierry,

Sorry no version control for projects...You can manage which version of Galaxy you use. that's next on our list for the Professional version.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Tool makers for the 21st century
http://www.daniels-mara.com

Voice: 512.879.6286
Skype: jerry.daniels

On Nov 18, 2006, at 3:01 AM, Tdz wrote:

Hi Jerry,

I'm coming back after having been *flashed*
by your Highlights;
plus a new personal project.....

So, one question :
  i don't see anything on your Website
  concerning  Version Control Manager.
 did i miss it ?

i have quite an important work meeting next week, and
if i'm able to show to this guys, galaxy, but the C part,
i'm sure i'll hit the red spot. ;  hmm, french translation.
( hope it's the same meaning :-)  )

So, can you give me some Hints about this new tool ?

All my best wishes
to keep growing in this powerful direction.

Best regards,
thierry Douez
Maker of  <.....coming soon.....>