You'd think in this day and age, Apple would make Safari a compliant
browser, especially since Mozilla Firefox is open source, works on Macs and
complies to the latest standards (perhaps it may even be considered the
standard at this point).
Hey, Chipp,

I don't know why Morfik doesn't work on Safari.  They (Morfik) says
it's a bug, but I don't know enough about it to comment one way or the
other.

Granted Safari is in a teeny-ish minority (I believe somewhere around
10% at last count, if I recall correctly), and Opera, FF, and IE (and
I believe that BumperCar, Camino and iCab do, too, although I think
BumperCar and Camino are both based on FF's codebase) all seem to
work, but I guess without knowing why there is a problem I don't know
if we can say one way or another that it's Apple's fault.  You would
think they would go out of their way to behave in a similar way to the
others, but I'm not sure why they don't.  There may be a really good
design reason.

Regardless, Morfik claims they're going to fix the Safari issue shortly.

  and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."