Chris,

I changed as you suggested but invain.
If you want to see my stack and my Database you find it here:

http://venzl-schubert.macbay.de/Query-Test/QueryBuilderTest.zip

On my computer the Database is in the same folder as Revolution!

Maybe you can find the error.

Reinhold

The equivalent querybuilder parameters for your given connect string would
be:

Name:           Fragen
Type:           altSQLite3
Host:          TestDB.db
Port:Database:       TestDB.db
User:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Password:       ...xyz...

I haven't seen any problems running querybuilder on the UB version. Does everything work correctly if you script the database commands with revdb?

--
cb