wait till I remember how to use the maquee and blink html tags... I'll be so rich...

;-)

On Dec 11, 2006, at 4:36 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

Andre-

you guys don't want to hear my ideas on getting money, right?

one tricky is to create a social networking site such as MySpace and
have all pages with really crapy annoying MIDI music files and get
people with good sense to pay you to shut your site down...

OK - it worked. I'm being proactive and emailing you some money in an
effort to preempt your trying this. Let me know if you want more...

--
-Mark Wieder