On 11 Dec 2006, at 16:54, Mark Wieder wrote:

Dave-

Sunday, December 10, 2006, 11:28:55 PM, you wrote:

When using the ":1" variety, doesn't the variable have to be an
array. I.e. the value you need should be in tSSN[1]. Or have I
misunderstood?

The docs may be wrong about this, but my reading of them says that you
can do this either way (a variable list or an array).

You're absolutely right. (Although reading the docs may be considered cheating in some circles. :-))

Sorry for any confusion.

Cheers
Dave