Sarah,
It seemed to work without changing modes. Thanks for the heads up, though. I've saved it in the event something comes up.
Mark

On Dec 19, 2006, at 1:25 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

On 12/20/06, Mark Swindell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is it possible to save changes made to stacks when run under the
Player?  If so, what is the mechanism?  At this point I just want
field text changes to be retained between sessions.  But what about
adding cards and such as that?

I seem to remember hearing about some setting that needed to be
changed first, is it "secureMode"? It prevents file access and stack
saving and I think it may be set to true by default in the player.

HTH,
Sarah