Richmond wrote:
My favourite quote from 'revJournal' is;
"Many thanks this week to Sandy Beadle for her
tutorial on using imported images in Rev."

"This week" turns out to be 13th August 2005

There are those who believe the entire astrophysical history of our universe took place in a single day. Certainly none should mind if mere gratitude for a good article extended in a somewhat long week. :)

We do have a new article coming up from Richard Herz which I hope to post before Christmas (yes, of this year <g>)....

--
 Richard Gaskin Managing Editor, revJournal