Lars Brehmer wrote:
I am using 2.6.5.108 and the lhe latet version of Tiger.

I can't quite remember when the doesn't-slide-out behavior of drawers started, but I am at least fairly sure it was the same time that the sheets stopped sliding out. Both drawers and sheets do, however, slide back in correctly. The thing is it might correspond to when I installed rev 2.6.5.108 or possibly a tiger update. Again, I started making my own ask/answer dialogs long ago, and haved done anything with drawers for quite some time. I wanted to think that one of the settings or properties of the drawer stack was wrong, but have found nothing wrong, and even if I did, it still wouldn't explain why sheets don't slide out - they just appear in place, just like the drawers.

Seriously, am I the only one experiencing this with sheets and drawers?

It's fixed in 2.7.4, so you may need to update to see the improved behavior. I can't remember if there was a problem in 2.6, since I don't use drawers much, but I just tested it in 2.7.4 and it works fine in both directions. So do sheets.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]