It's been surprising this first day of 2007 has almost come to an end without a note of good tidings for the year, so here's one:

There's something almost perfect about kicking off the new year with Andre's announcement of RevOnRockets. It's been a long time in the making, and with the ever-growing interest in all things Internet and Andre's enviable energy, I have no doubt it'll have a valuable future.

I hope the expansive and generous spirit that gave rise to RevOnRockets may serve to set the tone here on this list and throughout the work each of us does with Rev:

May we broaden our horizons, taking ourselves, our companies, and our clients to places we've never been before, and do so easier than we'd imagined through ever greater productivity.

Thanks to all of you who've helped me and others here learn and grow to be better Transcripters, better developers, and better people throughout 2006.

I look forward to sharing more of that good stuff with y'all in 2007....

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation