On Jan 1, 2007, at 7:14 PM, Robert Mann wrote:

I thought it would be just passing the info to the libdb_getSQLDump function
as in the libdb_registerDatabase

libdb_registerDatabase is a command, libdb_getSQLDump is a function. You always have to store the return value of a function somewhere,

I also thought that if you put a value in the last parameter mysqldump.sql
it would write it to a file

That is correct. libdb_getSQLDump will store the contents to a file but you still need to call the function correctly. Try changing your syntax and see if it works.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com