Photomodeler:
http://www.photomodeler.com/

Photo3D:
http://www.photo3d.com/eindex.html

3DSOM Pro:
http://www.3dsom.com/download/buy.html

RealViz ImageModeler:
http://www.realviz.com/3D_modeling_software.htm

You may note, all of these (and Canoma) work with multiple photos from
the same object. They would not work with a 2D painting.

On 1/2/07, Chipp Walters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sivakatirswami,

I own a copy of Canoma. It was pretty hard to use, and worked on only
the most basic of images-- nothing like what you are trying to do.
There are other prodcts out there which work similarly, and are
reasonably priced.

Frankly, I always thought of it as an unfinsihed product, even though
I paid full retail for it. Adobe was probably right in killing it.

-Chipp