Hi

I believe Jiro Harada has successfully used a Adobe-licensed version of the flash plugin with a revapp call F-ab.

Haven't looked at it yet but I am curious has to how flexible the api is.. Jiro?

regards
alex

Bill Marriott wrote:
Jason,

How do I play a SWF?

Very shortly, Rev will be releasing the technology it acquired from Altuit to embed web browsers within Rev stacks. You can play the Flash files from within those embedded browsers.

There is no way to play a Flash movie natively within Rev. It could be possible with a plugin or external, but I'm not aware of any that perform that function.