Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
Hi Klaus,

Thanks, probably my strange behavior; and it did work from the msg box when I tried it again; and show then showed it as expected, but the Tools Menu wouldn't do anything to either show or hide after that. So it is still a little strange! (smile)

Note the difference between a stack that is hidden (invisible but still open) and closed. The menu is toggling the open/closed state, not the visible state.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]