altBrowser is available for the mac since it's first version. I use it everyday.

then you can just use the externals command to fetch the text.

Andre

On Jan 11, 2007, at 4:50 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Can anyone tell me the Applescript call to make in Revolution to retrieve the text that's presently in the browser window (either Safari or IE - - - I
understand that Firefox is not Applescriptable yet)

That is, unless I can use Altuit's browser inside Rev, but if I'm reading the
runrev site correctly, it's not available just yet for Mac.