Yes - if you want to take a look at the way I am going about it write to me
off list - its pretty near finished and will be open sourced with a separate
commercial license for those wanting to include the code in closed projects.
The idea is for component developers to get a revenue share on commercial
projects, and for open source developers to get the lot for free :)