On Jan 14, 2007, at 2:45 PM, Bob Earp wrote:

I wish to set the default path for image controls, can this be done? If so what is the property for it? Failing that, anybody know if a referenced image (in an image control) can be relative rather than absolute?

I always use relative paths, e.g. "../gfx/myImage.png", where the start of the path is the default directory. I use ".." because, while I usually set the directory to a "gfx" folder inside a "resources" folder, ".." bails me out if I' happen to have reset it to another folder inside "resources".

Tereza Snyder

   Califex Software, Inc.
   www.califexsoftware.com