My company has several customers who are trying to run our application through terminal services. From what I understand, everything seems to be working okay, except for the fact that they're not hearing any audio. I'll admit that when it comes to terminal services, I'm somewhat ignorant. Can anyone think of a reason why this might be happening? We're using mp3 files for audio, playing in a normal player object.

I'm sorry I don't have many details. If necessary, I can try to get more information.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally